Saturday, February 5, 2011

what a sin - day 4


It's the fourth of seven days in the fun and trivial seven deadly sins series: sloth. The task: list seven things you neglect to do. Oh, this is easy. I have millions.

1) Keep Baby J's scrapbook up to date. Oh, I hate this one the most. I used to be such a diligent little scrapbooker. Lately, I just can't be bothered to take out all the supplies and make the big mess that will inevitably need to be cleaned up.

2) Fold clean laundry. Right now, as I type in bed, there are about three loads of clean laundry piled high in a basket staring at me from across the room. I know, it's shameful.

3) Fill up the car with gas. Oh yeah, I live on the edge. I see that gas light go on and it's almost like a challenge to see how far I can go. Believe it or not, I have yet to actually run out of gas (knock on wood).

4) Walk/run as much as I'd like to. I know some extra cardio could really help give the leftover pregnancy weight a run for its money (pun totally intended), but I'll let myself off easy and blame the fact that it's February in Canada, which equals minus zero temps and ever-rising snowbanks.

5) Complete to do lists. I usually get all of my tasks done eventually, but I almost never finish one list before starting another. I simply take the remaining items from list A and dump them over onto list B.

6) Water my plants. The two that have survived are succulents. That's the only reason they've survived.

7) Make our bed. Husband doesn't do this one either. It's easier to ignore the problem if you share the blame with some else.

Here's what you've missed, and what's to come:

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

Check out what Amy and Heather are posting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment