To view Day 1, click here.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
I'm going to go ahead and be totally materialistic about this.
1) A house. I love our apartment, which is in a house, but I am very much looking forward to becoming a home owner.
2) A Lululemon bag. They're so pretty. And so big they could easy do purse-diaper-bag double duty.
3) Lots more snow days like this one, so Husband can stay home and play with me and Baby J more often.
OK, what else? Turns out, this is harder than it looks ...
4) A craft room. I'd like to think that the house I wished for in #1 would have a space for my hobbies — nice long tables, lots of bins and baskets for storage and oodles of supplies.
5) A Kitchen Aid mixer. Mmm ... brown bread in bulk.
6) Weekly spa treatments. Pedicures, massages, hair cuts ... you name it, sign me up.
OK, at this point I got a little stuck. So I ask Husband for some help, and he replies, "What about a brother or sister for Jacob?" ... After I picked myself up off the floor, I considered this. Yes, we lack brothers and sisters for Baby J at the moment. But am I coveting being pregnant again? Not just yet.
Instead, how about ...
7) A dream vacation. I'm thinking a European tour, an African adventure and an Oprah-esque trip through Australia. Who am I kidding, I'd settle for a week at an all-inclusive resort. Anywhere, really, where the snow doesn't look like this:
OK ... so the snow's not that bad. But a sunny beach would be preferable.
Now, join in the fun, and don't forget to follow Amy, too!