I think this picture says it all ...
When CSN Stores approached me to do a product review, I was thrilled that we could try out the Fisher Price Precious Planet Jumperoo. After several hours of fun, here are my thoughts:
- It was pretty simple to assemble.
- I was told it would arrive by February 4, and it was here on February 2.
- I love the colours, lights and sounds. It's very interactive.
- It's more compact than I expected. It only takes up as much space as the Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle 'n' Swing. The Jumperoo was the perfect next-step for Jacob's development, now that he's uninterested in the swing.
- Jacob loves it! Even though his feet barely touch the floor on the lowest setting, he quickly learned how to hop around to make the fixtures light up and the music play.
- The base didn't come together evenly. One side of the triangle-shaped bottom is higher off the floor than the others. We put the Jumperoo on foam play mats to help keep it flat which corrected the issue, but now we're going to need to buy more play mats for when he's playing on the floor.
I'm very happy with our decision — the huge grin on our little dude's face as he bounces and plays tells me he approves, too.