Sunday, October 11, 2009

one year


I woke up this morning with a smile on my face.

I've actually woken up with that same smile each day for a whole year.


Husband always takes care of me. He laughs at my jokes (even when he doesn't think they're funny). He makes me coffee. every. single. morning. For that, he is my hero. There are so many ways he makes me feel important and loved.

On this day last year, I was thrilled that our wedding day had finally arrived. All of the planning had been worth it. And our day was perfect.


And after the dinner and the dancing and the photos and the fun with family and friends, when it was just us again, I realized what it all really means.

Over the past year, we have become closer friends, comfortable roommates and fallen even more in love. Being married is everything we hoped it would be, and more.


When I'm with him, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

I love you, Husband. Happy 1st Anniversary xo

2 comments: