Friday, October 30, 2009

november to dos


Oh, November. You are so sneaky.

October was a blur. I know, I think I say that every month, but seriously?!

I've been sitting on, mulling over and generally neglecting many projects on my to-do list. And it's time to get my butt in gear.

Goals for November:
  • Craft like crazy in preparation for the FemFest Craft Fair, which is taking place on Nov. 29. At the fair, my lovely crafty friend HH and I will have our first table as Magenta Revolution.
  • Run at least 100 km. I know that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't when you're training five days a week.
  • Paint the candle holder that I blogged about last week and then forgot about.
  • Go see New Moon in the theatre. That's right. I said it. Don't judge.
  • Celebrate my birthday with Husband and lovely friends.
  • Shower sister-in-law A with lots of love at the baby shower that I am co-hosting with sister-in-law C.
  • Take some time to relax and enjoy at least one pumpkin spice latte.
  • Take inventory of all Christmas decorations and plan accordingly.
  • Start working on some handmade holiday gifts.
  • Finalize Christmas card list and continue to work on handmade cards. Have all cards ready to mail by the end of the month.
See? This is what you get for doing nearly nothing in October.

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your website
    and detailed information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.


    my blog post; engine optimisation

    ReplyDelete