Monday, June 15, 2009

not me monday


* I didn't skip yoga to go out to lunch with a co-worker late last week. I always stick to my workout schedule, and always eat a bagged lunch from home.

* I am not one of those shameless people who ignores hockey all season long and uses the final game as an excuse to invite friends over. 

* I didn't burn three batches of pita chips before finally getting enough edible ones for a dinner party. I always set the timer when I put something in the oven. And I would never forget to turn the oven off when I'm finished.

* I don't use the snooze button on my alarm clock. Husband doesn't have to make sure I'm out of bed before he leaves for work. I never get back in bed after he leaves. And I certainly didn't miss my bus this morning because I stayed in bed for an extra 30 minutes hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment