Well, I think I'm pretty fair most of the time, or I try to be, so I don't think Husband needs any apologies for anything I haven't already said I'm sorry for. That said, this question really made me think. We all expect a lot. A LOT. from our significant others, don't we? How can you determine if you're expecting too much? As long as it's a give and take scenario, what's so wrong with that?
Here are some things I have come to expect from Husband:
1) He makes the morning coffee. 24/7.
2) He's the family dish washer.
3) He'll pretty much always give me a massage if I ask for one.
4) If I can't sleep, he'll do whatever he needs to do to make sure I fall asleep first.
5) He always picks me up on time, and if I'm not ready, he'll wait.
6) He takes care of the car. I can't remember the last time I pumped gas.
7) He takes out the garbage and recycling.
That's just a few things I've grown accustomed to expecting from Husband. There's plenty more where that came from. None of these things are too huge, though. But now that I think about it, isn't it the little things that matter most?