Wednesday, October 19, 2011

22 things i've never done

I am 26 years old.
And I've never:

1) Made a prank call.

2) Travelled further west than Ottawa.

3) Owned a dog.

4) Kept a hanging basket alive for an entire summer.

5) Been able to dance comfortably in a crowd.

6) Completely understood the rules of football.

7) Done pilates.

8) Been carried over the threshold.

9) Watched any Star Wars movies.

10) Been a contestant on a game show.

11) Gone scuba diving or snorkling.

12) Bought an entire outfit full price.

13) Bought a house.

14) Waxed my car.

15) Eaten an egg, scrambled, boiled or fried. Eww.

16) Read a book in one day.

17) Mastered driving a standard.

18) Successfully water skied.

19) Been to NYC.

20) Liked Tim Horton's coffee.

21) Baked a pie from scratch.

22) Met a carb I didn't like.

What are some things that you have yet to do?

Thanks, as always, to Mama Kat for the writer's prompt.

3 comments:

  1. I've never been on a cruise, seen a Jimmy Buffet concert, never been overseas, never seen a Broadway play, never bungee jumped, never sky dived.

    Suppose I'll ever do any of these things? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Made a prank call.
    Nope.
    2) Travelled further west than Ottawa.
    Not until last Summer.
    3) Owned a dog.
    I've had two.
    4) Kept a hanging basket alive for an entire summer.
    Those things are genetically engineered to die or something.
    5) Been able to dance comfortably in a crowd.
    It takes a few drinks, but I'll eventually make a fool of myself (and have fun at it)
    6) Completely understood the rules of football.
    I've even seen a superbowl and I didn't get it.
    7) Done pilates.
    Nope.
    8) Been carried over the threshold.
    I've never carried anyone over the threshold.
    9) Watched any Star Wars movies.
    Not a fan, but I've seen them.
    10) Been a contestant on a game show.
    Only at the office Christmas party.
    11) Gone scuba diving or snorkling.
    I hear Australia's beautiful - I'd like to go someday and do this.
    12) Bought an entire outfit full price.
    No comment.
    13) Bought a house.
    Someday, maybe ...
    14) Waxed my car.
    Does the drive-thru wash "wax" count?
    15) Eaten an egg, scrambled, boiled or fried. Eww.
    Eggs are gross.
    16) Read a book in one day.
    Only a book I'm reading for the second or third time.
    17) Mastered driving a standard.
    I couldn't live with my parents and not learn.
    18) Successfully water skied.
    I've tried - it's hard!
    19) Been to NYC.
    I'd like to go someday.
    20) Liked Tim Horton's coffee.
    There was a time, in my misspent youth, I drank their "coffee."
    21) Baked a pie from scratch.
    I can't bake at all.
    22) Met a carb I didn't like.
    Oh, Starbucks Apple Fritters ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better not let Jack know about that Star Wars thing! LOL!! -Aunt K

    ReplyDelete