I am 26 years old.
And I've never:
1) Made a prank call.
2) Travelled further west than Ottawa.
3) Owned a dog.
4) Kept a hanging basket alive for an entire summer.
5) Been able to dance comfortably in a crowd.
6) Completely understood the rules of football.
7) Done pilates.
8) Been carried over the threshold.
9) Watched any Star Wars movies.
10) Been a contestant on a game show.
11) Gone scuba diving or snorkling.
12) Bought an entire outfit full price.
13) Bought a house.
14) Waxed my car.
15) Eaten an egg, scrambled, boiled or fried. Eww.
16) Read a book in one day.
17) Mastered driving a standard.
18) Successfully water skied.
19) Been to NYC.
20) Liked Tim Horton's coffee.
21) Baked a pie from scratch.
22) Met a carb I didn't like.
What are some things that you have yet to do?
Thanks, as always, to Mama Kat for the writer's prompt.