Friday, May 13, 2011

week in review

Oh hey, remember me?


Yeah, I didn't think so.



* Holy work week, Batman. Wasn't I supposed to be on mat leave? Who am I kidding — you know that I'm uber frugal and will jump at the chance to make extra spending moolah. I had some casual-job work to accomplish, mixed in with some great new freelance writing, which equaled zero free time for blogging, crafting and the like. I know, poor me.



* Sleep has eluded me somewhat this week, too (c'est la vie when you're a mama), but hopefully we're going to get back into our nighttime rhythm now that Baby J has cut tooth No. 2! Woo!



* Oh, and do you know what the afore mentioned extra cash means? I can do things like book a trip to CHICAGO to meet OPRAH. OK, I made up that last part. But the fantastic trip stuff is totally legit. Lovely friend A and I are going to the windy city to play tourist for a few days this summer.



* I just bought The Hunger Games for my Kobo. Have you read it and is it as awesome as they say? I'm very much a read-it-before-watching-the-movie person. I'm loving Water for Elephants right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment