Monday, May 23, 2011

not me monday

This is a doozey.


I did not get Husband's hopes up when I talked about the "treat" I was making him on Saturday.

I always re-set the timer, instead of leaving the contents to cook "a few more minutes" only to remember about them 10 or 15 minutes later.

Oh wait, that's not the best part. My slightly charred cupcakes didn't look like sunken potholes. Upon tasting them, I didn't think they seemed a little gritty. And after talking it through with my Mum on the phone, I didn't have a major "duh" moment when I realized that when the recipe called for 1 cup of coffee, it meant BREWED coffee, not a whole cup of coffee grinds.

I didn't take my mother-in-law's super tasty chocolate cake recipe and turn it into the biggest baking fail of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment