Saturday, March 12, 2011

holiday fashions

We're heading to Cape Breton this weekend to visit with our fam on Husband's side and enjoy a belated Ayyam-i-ha celebration with them.

There are two babes in our family right now, Jacob and his 15-month-old cousin Niamey. To help mark their first Ayyam-i-ha together, I made them matching shirts for the occasion.

I started with long-sleeved, white T-shirts.


Using an empty cereal box, I free-handed three triangles and taped them together to form a nine-pointed star.


I held the star against the shirt and traced it using blue fabric puff paint.


So easy! I think I'll make Jacob shirts for other holidays too!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It makes me want to make custom onesies, too! Can't wait to see a photo of the little cousins wearing their matching Ayyam-i-ha outfits.

    ReplyDelete