Thanks to a fellow blogger (Amy), I found Friday 5 — a great little site that assigns you a theme of five questions each Friday. Fun and simple. This week's topic: breakfast. Remember, I was just saying how much I'm loving breakfast? It's fate.
- Oh my goodness! You have to run out the door right now and you haven’t eaten! Before dashing out, what do you grab to wolf down on your way? If I don't have time for breakfast, I usually take an English muffin and juice box in my bag and make it when I get to work.
- What’s a popular breakfast you dislike? Eggs and bacon. What's that you say? What else is there? Oh, there's pancakes, waffles, yogurt with granola, fruit salad, hash browns ...
- You’re going out for breakfast anywhere you want, and someone else is treating! Where do you go and what do you order? Cora's for the Fruit Magic — a delish Montreal bagel with cream cheese accompanied by a huge parfait cup full of fresh fruit and English cream.
- What do you have when you need a simple, healthy (or healthy-ish, for those of you who just don’t do healthy!) breakfast? Ask Husband to make me a fruit smoothie. He's the Magic Bullet king.
- You’ve been invited to a breakfast potluck. What are you most likely to bring? Homemade muffins or coffee cake. And a bag of freshly ground Just Us French Roast.