Friday, May 4, 2012

a few favourites for friday

For lack of a better topic of conversation, here are some of my favourite pins from the week:

How cute is this (?!) idea to honour your favourite dates, which I stole from Amy just this morning.

*

This veggie pot pie recipe popped in from my latest Today's Parent email ... doesn't it look drool-worthy?

*

I love the feel of this room. I'm thinking green might be a perfect colour to cover our pull-out couch.

*

I bought a body pillow last week with the least-offensive cover for it, and it turns out that its inspired us to re-do our bedroom in this sort of scheme ... do you like?

*

And a little Cinco de Mayo eve deliciousness:

*

Share some links -- what are your favourite pins of the week?

2 comments:

  1. That veggie pot pie looks good! I wonder if you could use a prepared pie crust, since I am the absolute worst at making crusts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally used refrigerated pie crust for that! I wouldn't make homemade for an actual pie.

    ReplyDelete