Tuesday, August 2, 2011

try it tuesday: quick fix


I swear if I didn't know it was definitely, 100% not true, I'd think I was nesting. A strange urge came over me on the weekend to change things up in our house. We are renting, so we can't go too wild and crazy, but there was one idea my Mum and I had discussed long ago that came to mind.

Here's the before-we-moved-in state of the kitchen. It's the closest thing I have to a proper before photo. Notice the dusty rose countertops and the gold-and-rose cabinet knobs?



The colour wasn't so bad once we actually furnished our kitchen with our mostly-black-and-stainless-steel, countertop appliances. But I still wasn't grooving on those knobs. So a quick trip to Rona and $40 later ...



So, look around. What small switch could make a huge difference in your home?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I have just been searching for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?



    my website :: what should i weigh

    ReplyDelete