It's already the 9th so it's about time I establish some goals for the month.
- Take Baby Jake for his two-month immunizations.
- Complete Christmas gift list for family members; buy gifts.
- Tackle closets. All of them. Every closet in our house ranges from having a few things out of place, to complete and utter chaos. No more.
- Go Christmas shopping with the ladies in my Dad's side of the fam.
- Address Christmas cards to be sent out during the first week of December.
- Make at least two new recipes.
- Complete a top-secret, diy Christmas gift project.
What are your must-dos this month?