Tuesday, June 28, 2011

not me tuesday

That's right. This one gets its own special day.

I did not accidentally go to the store to leisurely pick up a few things on TAX FREE day (read: absolute zoo).

I did not wait forevvvver in line to pay, only to dig deep down in my over-sized, not-really-necessary-for-work, full-of-baby-crap bag, to discover that I had NO WALLET.

After going through the motions of holding my things at customer service so I could return for them after work, I did not beat my head against the steering wheel the whole way back to the office in honour of my stupidity.

Upon returning to my desk, my search for my wallet did not leave me empty handed.

I really swear that I didn't reach my hand back down into my bag, only to wrap my hand around my wallet that had been there the. whole. time.

That's right. I'm brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. How do you know that it didn't just "go for a walk" and returned just as you reached in your bag.

    ReplyDelete