Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ten on tuesday


Like Amy, I love a good theme post. She recently introduced me to Ten on Tuesday. Thought I'd join in!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Decafe grande non-fat latte. Sometimes I treat myself to the caffeine and hope baby boy doesn't take too much in through the breast milk!

2. Where is your favourite place to eat breakfast?
Besides my own kitchen — I find breakfast one of the most relaxing meals to make and eat — I love the cheap eats at The Ardmore Tea Room on Quinpool Road or the family favourites at Sunnyside Restaurant in Bedford.

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes (@lbunin), but I've really dropped off with posting updates. I log on every now and then to read what others have to say though.

4. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Oo, this is a toughie. I love the Grinch, of course. I watch Home Alone every year, too. And I love lots of newer chick flicks, like The Holiday and Love Actually.

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I try to be! When possible, I prefer to pick out personal gifts for friends and family instead of opting for gift cards ... but then again, who doesn't love to receive and spend a good gift card?

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Not really. I have a weird mix of writing and printing most of the time. I should practice and catch up on some snail-mail correspondence.

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yep, for the most part. It really depends on how much of a hurry I'm in when I'm signing that Visa slip.

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Not yet, but lovely friends A and J went this past weekend and seeing the amazing photos makes me want to go even more!

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Definitely. Heinz ketchup and Kraft peanut butter for sure.

10. Who is your favourite public speaker?
I haven't seen a public speaker in a long time. Have you seen anyone good lately?

Join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment